Cross Century II Medalist Fountain Pen Medium
- A bold take on the classic Cross profile
- Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
- Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee
- A tasteful and timeless collaboration of polished chrome and 23 Karat gold-plated appointments
- Hand-finished stainless steel nib adapts to your unique touch
- Click-off cap
- Specially formulated ink flows flawlessly and dries quickly
- Includes 2 Black Fountain Pen Cartridges (#8921) that are as neat and easy-to-use as a ballpoint or a rollerball refill
- Optional converter available (#8756) to fill pen from bottled ink
The A. T. Cross Company is a major international manufacturer of fine writing instruments and personal accessories. Cross products are sold to consumers through fine stores worldwide and to the business gift market via a network of companies specializing in recognition programs.
Since Richard Cross made the first Cross product in 1846, we have re-invented the writing instrument category, combining design ingenuity with jewelry-quality craftsmanship. We were America’s first manufacturer of quality writing instruments, and that means that we’ve been making pens people use, depend on and enjoy for a long time.
What we’re most proud of, though, isn’t all that’s changed since 1846. It’s what hasn’t changed. Headquartered in beautiful Providence, Rhode Island. A. T. Cross is proud to still be a part of the community we helped build. And we still make products unsurpassed in design and craftsmanship just as Richard Cross did one at a time and by hand.